Online SEO Training Course? 6 Things to Look Out For.
Hey! Edmund here.
If you are reading my post, chances are, you are looking for a good online SEO training course but you do not know where to start, am I right? Well, then you have come to the right place. Before I go on any further, I am sure you are aware of the many so-called seo gurus online who promises so much with their expensive course but seldom deliver what they promised.
If you are in that situation, I can understand how frustrated you are. Well, I was in the same shoes as you at one point in my life. I spent over a thousand US dollars on a really hyped-up course which I shall not name for privacy sake, only to end up not being able to find the webmaster anywhere online after a year. Sad… isn’t it?
Well, that is not the point. After going through this experience, I am determined to help fellow marketers to identify some key pointers when you are selecting an online SEO training course:
- Merchant – Most online SEO training courses are listed with merchants. Therefore, make sure the creator is working with a reputable merchant like ClickBank for example. So that if you need a refund or support, you can be sure that you can get it.
- Background of Creators – Do a search on the background of the creators by going to Warrior Forum, which is a trusted forum where reputable internet marketers network with each other.
- Market Research – Do your due diligence to research on the courses available in the market before making a decision. Most importantly, look at the curriculum and the price that you are paying for it. Find out what is inside the curriculum by typing the name of the course into YouTube to have a glimpse of what is in the course so that you do not get overwhelmed when it does not appear as what it seems on the sales-page.
- Course Presentation – This is totally optional when you are choosing an online SEO training course. However, I prefer to have video lessons with accompanying PDF files that I can refer to when I am studying the course materials. If the course has step-by-step checklists or flow-maps to track your progress, that would be even better. Sometimes, we may lose track of our progress especially when we are so engrossed in acquiring knowledge.
- Relevancy – With the rapid changes that are currently happening in the search engines, many techniques will soon get outdated although the fundamentals may remain the same. The same applies when you are looking for a good online SEO training course. Make sure that the course is launched recently and not too long ago like several years ago. Otherwise, some techniques that are found in the course may be irrelevant and you may end up wasting money on it.
- Upsells – Some internet marketers will offer a cheap low-end product, followed by a very expensive upsell offer that is required for the main product to be effective. Therefore, you should be aware of such schemes.
With these being said, I am sure you will have a better of what to lookout for when you are selecting your online SEO training course. On the other hand, if you are looking for one that fits the criteria as stated above with an optional upsell, you may want to check out SEO Experts Academy by Matt Carter and Terry Kyle which is launched on 25 Oct 2011.
This online SEO training course will teach you everything you need to know about SEO, right up to driving lots of FREE traffic to your websites to increase your money-making opportunities. If you would like to find out more about the course, read my SEO Experts Academy Review.
Ok, that’s all folks. If you have any questions pertaining to the course, please comment below so that I can answer your questions.